Saturday, April 19, 2008

On Spam

Yes, the electronic kind. Or, I suppose, there's always this kind, but I doubt I can improve on this salient commentary.

Not that this is going to have any effect whatsoever, but seriously, if any more "people" leave comments reading "See Please Here," where "Here" is a link to a reputable site such as antispycompani.com.... I like comments as much as anyone, but I prefer that actual humans post them. Or, at the very least, if they have to be computer-generated, they should be entertaining, like the ones that come to my email account. I've had extremely good luck with my email spam over the past several weeks.

It will, of course, be very ironic if I get a comment on this post that says nothing but "See Please Here." Should that happen, I will naturally leave it up (I've been deleting them).

1 Comments:

At 23:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing things here. I am very glad to look your post.
Thanks a lot and I'm taking a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

Also visit my web blog ... view

 

Post a Comment

<< Home